Home / Manufacturing / Welding process
Andreetta has achieved on 2008 IWF/EWF Certification in accordance to UNI EN ISO 3834-2:2006.
All welding has a procedures specifications (WPS) issued on a qualify (WPQR) in according to EN ISO 15614.
All welders are qualificated in accordance to EN ISO 9606-1:2013
To date Andreetta has over 60 WPQR relating to the multiple combinations obtained by crossing the different welding processes with the various types of carbon and stainless steels.
The following welding processes codified according to EN ISO 4063 are the most used in our products:
- 121 SAW (Submerged Arc Welding)
- 135 GMAW (Gas Metal Arc Welding)
- 138 FCAW (Flux Cored Arc Welding)
- 111 SMAW (Shielded Metal Arc Welding)
- 141 GTAW (Gas Tungsten Arc Welding)
Listed below are the NDT (Non Destructive Tests) that we usually perform on our welds according to the tests and levels of acceptability established in the Customer’s ITP:
- V.T. Visual Testing in accordance with UNI EN ISO 17637: 2017
- M.T. Magnetic Testing in accordance with UNI EN ISO 17638: 2017
In the event of a specific request from the customer, we can also perform these checks:
- U.T. Ultrasonic Testing in accordance with UNI EN ISO 17640: 2011
- R.T. Radiographic Testing in accordance with UNI EN ISO 17636: 2013
The acceptance criteria for the quality of the welds will be those indicated in UNI EN ISO 5817:2014
All NDT weldings are performed by qualified operator in accordance with EN ISO 9712: 2012.
Do you need more information?
We will get back to you as quickly as possible.